Thursday, April 3, 2008

Unit 6 Assignment 1

Have You Ever Jumped into Someone Else’s Business?

I have jumped into someone else’s business before because they were either family or close friend who needed my help so I helped. Not always is it a good idea to get into other peoples business but sometimes they just may need your help or you may relate to the situation. Never is it ok to get into someone’s business if you don’t know the meaning of the situation. I think everyone should mind their own business if they never had anything to do with it in the beginning but if you’re defending someone that you care about then it may be different. Whenever my close friends are having problems I try to help them, but not get in the middle unless I feel the need to.

1 comment:

carrie said...

It is good to support those that need help as long as they don't bring you down in the process.

Thoughtful post. Some small errors, but well written overall. 19/20 points