Thursday, April 10, 2008

Unit 7 Assignment 1

People Only Change after Something Bad Happens

I agree that people do change after something bad happens. I experienced this after my aunt was killed. My whole family use to be close to my aunt’s boyfriend family. After their death everyone stopped speaking because everyone was blaming each other’s family for the deaths. They both were killed but we never found out by whom, and this caused a big problem throughout everyone. I do think that people change whenever a situation goes bad. Its not right but this happen often, I’ve witnessed many occasions when people have been really close but once something bad happens everything goes wrong. In reality its just a part of life.

1 comment:

carrie said...

I am so sorry to hear about your Aunt and her boyfriend. You thoughts and knowledge about this topic shows that you have lived through something truly horrible and grown up too fast because of it.

20/20 points.